The Candel Company Limited was incorporated on the 10th of September, 1992 as a Private Limited Liability Company to develop and carry on the production, marketing and distribution of agrochemicals, specialized fertilizers, seeds and allied products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Accounting Analyst
Job Function: Accounting, Financial analysis, Administration
Reports To: Account Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Area of Responsibilities
- Prepare accounts and financial reports
- Create and analyze payment proposals for payment of vendors and suppliers
- Assist in budgeting activities
- Inputting and verification of sales invoices into ERP
- Produce daily cash flow report and monitor progress between actuals and budget
- Produce daily cash position report
- Participate in the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
- Tax Management
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned to you by your supervisor.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting from a reputable institution with a minimum of Second Class, Upper Division; ACA/ACCA; An MBA/M.Sc. in accounting are an added advantages.
- Experience: 4 years (cognate)
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organization skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Good technical accounting skills
- Excellent Team playing skills
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Management Proficiency
- Proficient and versatile in the use of accounting and financial principles and software.
- Ability to innovate, prioritize and implement efficiently
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Hard work , high level of honesty and integrity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com